LEFF Design Build Construction is seeking a Project Manager.
This position offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, a retirement plan match and vacation/sick leave.
Submit your resume, cover letter and references in PDF or WORD format to email@example.com
- Manage financials and administrative portion of each assigned project.
- Review and analyze job reports, weekly; conduct “After-Project” and other meetings as needed.
- Keep Estimator apprised of all changes on a regular basis including change orders.
- Manage the planning and implementation of each assigned project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, and deliverables.
- Report status of each project to Production Dept. Manager weekly.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements, timelines, budgets.
- Track projects using BuilderTrend or other industry-related scheduling software.
- Present project reports/documentation to Production Dept. Manager regularly, defining progress, problems.
- Implement and manage all project changes and interventions to achieve client-driven project timeline and goals.
- Assess each project regularly to ensure quality assurance and client satisfaction is maintained.
Have an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of residential building components and how residential buildings are structurally put together.
- Ability to meet deadlines to minimize the project’s financial losses and maintain client confidence and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- Successful residential “bags-on” construction experience is a big plus.
- 5 years of successful Project Management experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, Master Builder/Sage100, BuilderTrend software or other industry related software.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.