LEFF Construction Design Build is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This position involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in company meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional customer service skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills. Experience with Sage software, BuilderTrend or other project management software is a big plus.
Apply at: HR@leffconstruction.com
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Bachelor degree in a related field of study or commensurate years of experience.
• Three (3) years of experience in related field.
• Exceptional customer service skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• File-management and other administrative procedural knowledge.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Other tasks as needed.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including retirement match, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and PTO leave.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume, work samples and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.