Leff Construction Design/Build is currently seeking an Interior Designer to work from our Design Center in Sonoma County.
This position is the point of contact for our clients, our design team, production team and estimator and will create a scope of work and preliminary estimate for each assigned project. This role will also manage and update the flow of all pre-production information.
LEFF offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, a retirement-match plan and vacation/sick leave.
- Proven success incorporating home performance and green building systems into residential projects.
- Working knowledge and understanding of construction estimating.
- Skilled at recognizing how different construction elements affect a project’s scope and budget.
- Successfully and consistently meet deadlines, paying attention to every detail of the project.
- Must have experience selecting and purchasing products and materials for residential construction projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills; attention to detail skills are extremely important.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a residential construction environment is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of drafting experience for residential construction is a big plus.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, references and work samples in PDF or WORD format.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume, work samples and references to: email@example.com.