LEFF Construction Design/Build is seeking a Design Department Manager who has a proven history of managing a department in either a design/build or architectural environment. In addition to managing the Design Department, this position is responsible for coordinating projects from concept stage through construction documents and permits.
Our projects range from kitchen and baths to whole home remodels to new construction. The ideal candidate will successfully integrate design elements and space planning by assessing client’s budget, expectations, and project requirements.
This position offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, a retirement-match plan and vacation/sick leave. Compensation: DOE. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, references and work examples for consideration.
Required skills and experience:
• At least 3 years of department management experience in a design/build or architectural environment
• Minimum 5 years of Kitchen and Bath Remodeling experience
• Proficient in CAD and manual drafting; Chief Architect is preferred
• Ability to take accurate measurements; complete construction plan sets for submission to various agencies
• Ability to specify cabinetry, create lighting plans and select lighting fixtures, etc.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Ideal skills and experience:
• Working knowledge of construction estimating
• Successful experience incorporating home performance and universal design into residential projects
• Kitchen and bath sales, or remodeling sales experience is a plus
• Sandler Sales Method experience is a plus
• Design degree, NKBA certification preferred
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and references in PDF or WORD format.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.