LEFF Construction Design Build is looking for a professional Architectural Drafter/Designer. We are focused on high-end residential design and have multiple projects located around Sonoma County. If you’re looking for a company to experience professional growth, look no further!
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Take a design from initial concept to full construction drawings.
- 5-7+ years of experience required.
- High-end residential sector experience is a plus.
- 5-7+ years professional experience with AutoCad is required.
- Professional CAD drawing organization and cross-drawing coordination experience.
- 2-4+ years of Professional Sketchup experience.
- Ability to multitask; Designers / Drafters will work on multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge in ADA standards, building code as applicable to interiors, and space planning.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Knowledge in interior construction and drawings.
- Positive and professional attitude along with ease of communication is a must.
This position offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, a retirement plan match and vacation/sick leave. Compensation: DOE.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and references in PDF or WORD format.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.