Are you enjoying the Sonoma County Lifestyle?
NOT if you’re commuting!
Work where you live, and spend more time with your family and friends.
Live where you work, and spend less money on gas, automobile costs, and commute costs.
LEFF has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. This position offers:
- Competitive wage and benefit package including:
- medical, dental, vision
- vacation/sick leave
- opportunities for training and advancement.
LEFF Construction Design/Build of West Sonoma County is a team of high-end residential design/build specialists seeking an experienced residential construction Project Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage financials for each assigned project.
Maintain constant communication with our clients.
Review and analyze job reports weekly; conduct “After-Project” and other meetings as needed.
Manage administrative portion of each project.
- Keep Estimator apprised of all changes on a regular basis including change orders.
- Manage the planning and implementation of each assigned project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, and deliverables.
- Report status of each project to Construction Manager weekly.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements, timelines, and budget.
- Track project deliverables using Sage 100/MasterBuilder or other industry-related scheduling software.
- Present reports/documentation to Construction Manager defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage all project changes and interventions to achieve client-driven project outputs.
- Assess each project regularly to ensure quality assurance and client satisfaction is maintained.
- Other tasks on an as-needed basis.
- An eye for detail, knowledge of residential building components and how residential buildings are structurally put together.
- Deadlines must be met to minimize project’s financial losses and maintain client confidence and satisfaction.
- The Project Manager, under the direction of the Construction Manager is responsible for the overall management, direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of each assigned project.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- Successful residential “bags-on” construction experience which includes Project Management is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, Master Builder/Sage100 Contractor software or other industry related software.This position offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, a retirement plan match and vacation/sick leave. Compensation: DOE.To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and references in PDF or WORD format to: email@example.com.