LEFF Construction Design Build is an award-winning, employee-owned company that has been creating distinct, beautifully crafted homes in Sonoma County for 42 years. We are looking for a Junior Level Interior Designer to develop innovative design solutions and deliver an excellent customer experience through the Leff Design Build Process.
· Specification writing.
· Generate professional and detailed drawings, floor plans, elevations and RCP’s in AutoCAD and/or sketch form as necessary for project needs.
· Design custom millwork and lighting.
· Redline and review architect’s drawings submitted for project review.
· Assist senior designers and project managers in design development.
· Coordinate client meetings and assist with preparing presentations.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or accredited certificate in relevant field is preferred.
· Design and construction industry experience required.
· Field experience installing residential projects.
· Experience with purchasing and budget management.
· Thorough knowledge in reading and understanding architectural and structural plans.
· General knowledge of building practices and techniques including energy efficiency and home performance.
· Comprehensive knowledge of customer service and team communication strategies
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to: Jobs@LeffConstruction.com
LEFF offers a competitive compensation program and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid holidays, PTO, 401K Plan, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
LEFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination.