Are you enjoying the Sonoma County Lifestyle?
NOT if you’re commuting!
Work where you live, and spend more time with your family and friends.
Live where you work, and spend less money on gas, automobile costs, and commute costs.
LEFF has immediate openings for Journeymen Carpenters. This position offers:
- Competitive wage and benefit package including:
- medical, dental, vision
- vacation/sick leave
- opportunities for training and advancement.
LEFF Construction is a local high-end design/build construction company with 38 years of residential experience in West Sonoma County. Our company values team collaboration, honest communication, integrity and the willingness to work with our high-end clients to achieve their ultimate design goal.
We seek Journeyman Carpenters with expertise in framing, finish carpentry and concrete formwork who can begin work immediately.
- Ability to read and build to complex residential architectural and structural plans
- Maintain a very clean and safe job site and report safety hazards as they occur
- Be a key team player in ensuring a high-quality residential carpentry standard
- Ability to efficiently frame a roof from plans without assistance
- Ability to install windows and build a staircase with turns from plans without assistance
- Ability to build with a high level of attention to detail and quality, working at a relatively
- fast, efficient and accurate pace
- Establish positive relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and co-workers
- Create a quality product to ensure a superb customer experience
- Home Performance & Building Science experience is a plus
- Capable of performing carpentry work without supervision
- Willing to take a supervisory role on the job site from time to time
- 3 years of experience in high-end custom residential building
- 5 years minimum carpentry experience
- Journeyman level skills in framing and finish carpentry
- Journeyman level skills in foundation work and flatwork forming
- Capable of efficiently doing his or her own layout
- Satisfactory completion of a physical, drug screening, reference and background check
- Willing and able to direct apprentices and laborers as needed
- Brings all hand tools and basic power tools
- Clean DMV record
- Well-developed organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and write standard English with accurate spelling and grammar
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.